Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Front Lower Suspension Arm Ball Joints Set Replacement for 2003-2006 Polaris 500 Predator (2)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free shipping to the US for a limited time
We offer free shipping to all US states (except remote states or areas)
We offer standard shipping services. Your order will be processed within one business day and delivered within 3 to 4 days.
If you need fast shipping service, please contact our mailbox and we will change the shipping method for you and charge extra shipping fee.
30 days worry-free return.
All return shipping costs arising from quality issues will be paid by us
30-Day Return & Refund Guarantee
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
Exceptions / non-returnable items Altered, abused, or improperly installed/maintained items will void the warranty and are not returnable. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
You can pay with Paypal, credit card, Klarna
Pay With Paypal
If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your user data and make a payment. Are you a newcomer to PayPal? You can then log in as a guest or open your PayPal account and confirm your payment.
Pay With Credit
You may use Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover. Make sure the card has enough money to cover the fee.
Pay With Klarna1. Add item(s) to your cart 2. Go to checkout and choose 3. Enter your debit or credit card information 4. Your first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks
One year warranty
We provide a 1-year limited warranty on defective products from the date of receipt by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
1. The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
2. Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
3. Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
4. A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns due to warranty claim.
5. The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.